Sunday, January 20, 2013

Salvatore Ferragamo in "The Tourist"


2010 Movie. One of the most fashionable movies I have seen in a while. Do I have to mention that costume designer Colleen Atwood won Oscar? You will be able to see playful collection of retro gowns and impeccable style.

Most of the shoes were Salvatore Ferragamo.


Salvatore Ferragamo
The movie starts off In Paris at Cafe Le Nemour at Place Colette and it is in French. Angelina speaks beautiful French.



Then Metro station Quatre Septembre and enfin to Gare De Lyon




I think they are amazing.


I think the collier is also made by Ferragamo (not sure)


This fitted dress is actual Charles James original




The color of this cashmere sweater is just marvelous


This is the only styling I didn't like because it doesn't flatter her age. Honestly, she looks  50 here.





Love it


Arriving at Hotel Danieli (excellent pick)


Venezia


Angelina's character E.Ward reading Le Monde


I'm fascinated with the coloring on this picture


Cherry On the Top

No comments:

Post a Comment